December 7, 2007 • 3:04 pm 0
I vie this as a good piece to ponder.
She send me…
I HOPE THE BABY DANCES FOR YOU
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free.
Here’s an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage,
WHY? Because women realize it’s not worth buying an entire pig just to get
a little sausage.
Men are like….
1. Men are like ..Laxatives
….. They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like. Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like … Blenders You need One, but you’re not quite sure why.
5. Men are like ….Chocolate Bars … Sweet, smooth, & they usually head
right for your hips.
6. Men are like ..Commercials ….. You can’t believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores …. Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
8. Men are like ……Government Bonds …. They take soooooooo long to
9. Men are like …. Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn .. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms … You never know when they’re coming, how
many inches you’ll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like ……. Lava Lamps … Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are
Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any
understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to
You Got Served!
You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! something good will happen
to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the
biggest shock in your life if you break this you will not be cursed but
good luck will not come your way for the next year Everyone can use some
fun and Good Luck so Send this to 5 people in 15min
October 8, 2007 • 12:38 am 0
Zubli Zainordin here.
I am not the nicest person I know.
I am not comfortable at the comfort zone, thus I have gone to spaces and places no man ought, should, and could. I have been naughty. At this age I cannot afford to be there, but if I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my potential limits to being a boundary spanning individual – just on the thin line at the edge between right and wrong, wallaa.
Thus, now I aspire to be nice and beyond. Individuals who begin to know me now, shall experience this niceness, and more…
So let us see how I have progress thus far…by reading what bloggers say about me.
Artikel Sentral, Catatan Sekilas, Cyber Ilmu, Dompas Network Where All Networkers Unite
Home Income Team Member, Majalah Dompas,
Majalah Dompas Net, Making Money From Home Just Got Easier,
Perkahwinan, Usahawan Maya.
(Please ask me how your blogs can be listed here)
September 25, 2007 • 8:42 am 0
You Make Me Smile Award
presented to me by
also author of
Together with smilenizationness bloggers:
We should be in Candid Camera! (wispher, I am still a virgin, err new, in this smiling activities).
Here they are…
- Anonymous said…You are awesome. You, yes you make me smile. Now I know I am one of ten who make you smile. Wow! This is we are all on Candid Camera! Smile! Psst…there are more, I go and find and prolong this meme, okay? See you all blue at Technorati green background, awesome matchingnizationness. What say you my friend. Hehehehe!
- September 1, 2007 5:04 PM
- Jos said… Hi Anonymous; I know who you are. heheheh.. And you made me smile again. No this is not Candid Camera, lol!!
- You’ve made me smile for real! Thanks!
- Zubli Zainordin said…
- Anonymously me…Zubli Zainordin, best friend of the BlogElf who light my fire the pet, now we gotta buy Shampoo and conditioner suggested by Santa Claus. My dear all blue the only, I did not remain anonymous just now, until I forgot my password, must be in his chest box the BlogElf, the key I have, and the key is I left it on my piano. LOL!!! (Wispher) C. Do you see? Yes, that’s the key. Yes!!! We are onto the next level of blogging excitements with this award of awesomenizationness. You lift me up! Yes, while I am in a lift. Hehehehe!
- He knows again…
- Jos said…
- Thank you Zubli :))
And I know, yes, C. is always the right key, hehehe.
I like your izationnessizations!
P.S.: the meme is almost ready..
So this is the award:
He received this from Ann from A Nice Place In The Sun…yes,
She receive this award from
Who receive this award from
tegdirb92 Bridget over at
The initiator of this award:
Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you!
Grab? Okay, after the grab can I embrace this and kiss it 256,735 times? Just kidding. I am going to grab it now!
I shall pass to grab, this award to:
What about you, uplifters…ready for a grab?
September 25, 2007 • 8:39 am 0
The Highest Honor To Me
Can Hand Pick
- Zubli Zainordin said…
- The hand pick is by men whose spirit is pure. The award is presented by men who intents the growth of spirituality within the Blog World onto the next level of blogging enlightenment. To be recognized as one of the best – Floyd’s Best, ‘Cream of the Crop’, is a signal I shall yield the seed of blogging greatness, for all spiritual hungry to harvest in total abundance. Floyd Craig, Floyd Craig and Brian Elliot, I salute you!
I click it and was directly opening up to a blog that is definitely a Recomended Read:
Here I listen to the background music of the highest instrumental quality. Yes celebrating a winner of his and their choice coming a visit, read, and receiving the badge award.
According to this super class shinning author…
Beginning September 1st,2007 Floyds Free Money will review your blogs and Post Winners each Month.
If you would like your blog reviewed, post the link in comments.
The awards are not based on design, but on spirit
I can feel the spirit of his inner heart, saying this message…
Congratulations to Floyds Best Blogs Award Winners.
Message to the Winners:
Each of You were carefully chosen. Each of you Deserves to be Recognized by your peers for Your Bright Shining Spirits and Your Outstanding contributions to the International Blogging Community.
DrumRoll and this announcement:
And The Winners From BumpZee Are:
And The Winners From MyBlogLog are:
And the Winners From BlogCatalog Are:
NOTE*** You have been hand picked as the Cream of the Crop by:
You have enlightened my blogging spirit to the apex where the cream is above the crop.
I am humble.
Ladies and Gentlemen
September 18, 2007 • 10:05 am 0
There Are Many Ways Individuals View Me,
Here is One By Santa Claus
Ho! Ho! Ho! Everyone.
Today I would like to mention my good friend Zubli Zainordin.
I think of Zubli as a bit like Speedy Gonzales. He’s everywhere!! Spreading his enthusiasm and happiness all over the blogging world!! A real champion.
I don’t think Zubli has the ability to do or say anything negative. The thing that always impresses me is whether or not someone is a giver and Zubli is certainly that. He does nothing but. He is also one of the co-authors of my Santa Community Blog.
Because of all that I have awarded Zubli my daily Santa Hat!! Well done Zubli and …. keep on being you.