There Are A Lot You Can Say
After Receiving An Award
I have observed bloggers, who after receiving awards, they do not know…
*What To Say*
When I do present an award, I get this reaction or response…
I do not know what to say.
There are a lot you can say when an award is presented to you.
01) Please say at least one nice sentence. Please say not “I do not know what to say”.
02) At the very least, can you even write or say, “Thank you for presenting this award to me”.
03) Better still, say…
* I accept this award and I thank you for presenting this award to me,
* Thanks a million, this award means a great deal to me,
* Thank so much ever more. This award is so meaningful to my continuous blogging passion. I shall display this award at my blog page, and I shall cherish and treasure this forever,
* This award you presented to me is so nice. Since you have passed this to me, rest assured I shall pass this award to another or other blogger who is truly deserving.
* combine any of the above, or state what is better.
The God willing, more soon…